|Product Name ||Alcohol Wipes on face |
|Material ||Non-woven fabric saturated with 70% isopropyl alcohol |
|Size ||60*28mm/65*30mm |
|Color ||White |
|Packing ||100pcs/box, 100boxes/ctn |
1. Smooth surface,Super absorbent of water and other liquid.
2. Soft and comfortable feeling,safely used,no allergic reactions to human skin.
3. Can be used to clean face,clean makeup.
4. Disposable products,clean and healthy.
5. Mesh,wavy-line,square design and dot embossed can be chose.
1. Please use as soon as possible after opening, avoid high temperature and direct sunlight
2. Keep out of reach of babies and avoid eating by mistake
3. Use with caution for those who are allergic to alcohol
4. paint surface, metal surface, metal products, styrene products, leather products are tested before use to determine that the color does not change, use after deterioration
Rubbing Alcohol for Acne: Does It Work? - Healthline
Before using rubbing alcohol on your face, make sure that you select an isopropyl alcohol that's no more than 70 percent ethanol. ... If no side effects are noted, then it's most likely safe to use on your face. To use rubbing alcohol for acne: First, cleanse your face with your normal face wash and pat skin to dry
The Reddit Skin-Care Hack on Washing Your Face With
28 Mar 2017 — Take alcohol wipes to school wipe your face between each class it will clear up in 2 weeks." It'd be one thing if just a few weirdos — hand raised
7 skin habits that have to stop
9 Jan 2018 — Don't use rubbing alcohol or hydrogen peroxide on wounds or to control oily ... Only the face, armpits and groin, which have increased bacteria,
alcohol wipes - could they be making your skin worse
Face wipes or pads containing alcohol have become an increasingly popular treatment for acne-plagued skin. Because alcohol cuts through make-up and strips away excess oil, it leaves skin feeling matt and oil-free
Is it ok to clean your face with rubbing alcohol if you're going to
11 Jan 2019 — Rubbing alcohol should never touch anywhere near your face (except under very ... I use it to wipe away bacteria and get my skin really clean, then I follow my
Isopropyl Alcohol (Surecomfort) - Side Effects, Interactions
23 Jun 2020 — Isopropyl alcohol topical (for use on skin) is used to help prevent ... allergic reaction: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue,
Rubbing alcohol for acne: Does it work, safety, and alternatives
7 May 2020 — People should be aware that rubbing alcohol can increase skin dryness and irritation. This, in turn, can increase the severity and frequency of